Sex not only feels good. It can also be good for you. Here’s what a healthy sex life can do for you.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Sex
1. Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming
2. Boosts Your Libido
3. Improves Women’s Bladder Control
4. Lowers Your Blood Pressure
5. Counts as Exercise
6. Lowers Heart Attack Risk
7. Lessens Pain
8. May Make Prostate Cancer Less Likely
9. Improves Sleep
10. Eases Stress
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too. It’s not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.
Sex therapists usually assign “homework”—practical activities that clients are expected to complete in the privacy of their own home.
Such homework might include the following:
• Experimentation. Couples who feel they’re in a sexual rut may try different activities, such as role playing or using sex toys, to increase their desire. Other couples may need to adjust their sexual routine or positions, especially if one partner has a health condition that requires such changes.
• Sensate focus. This technique for couples is designed to build trust and intimacy while reducing anxiety. Couples progress through three stages, starting with nonsexual touching, progressing to genital touching, and, usually, ending with penetration.
• Education. Sometimes, clients do not receive adequate sex education while they are growing up. As a result, they may not be aware of anatomy and how the body functions during sexual activity. Therapists might assign books or web content to read or videos to watch. They might also suggest that clients use a mirror to learn more about their body.
• Communication strategies. Clients may practice asking for what they want or need sexually or emotionally in a relationship.
Success with sex therapy often depends on how committed clients are to the process. If clients are willing to put in the effort, either alone or with a partner, they may reach their sexual goals.
Erotic Fantasies & Stories
But I want you to explore your taboo sexual fantasies in safety and with the pleasure you deserve.
What I really do is create exciting erotic stories for couples who want to deal with infidelity.
It’s natural for women to be curious about sexual experiences with other dudes…
… And it’s natural for men to become stupidly aroused when they even think about her getting some from another guy.
No shaming your ladie for a voracious libido.
More of fun, more of wholesome sexual exploration between two people who genuinely care about each other and get off on breaking the rules.
If you can’t handle that, don’t read this blog.
Instead of reading my dirty thoughts, go find a good psychiatrist or therapist or counselor and get your mind right.
It can also tear apart your relationship and turn into a weird, addicting, self-destructive obsession for many men.
If it is right for you, you know what to do…